When it comes to Dressing up, Basics play an important role. Basics are the timeless pieces that has nothing to do with fashion trends that came and go. The secret behind a well build wardrobe is always Good Fashion Basics and with these key pieces you have endless options to create multiple looks. If you are new to the Fashion game, the first thing you need to do is invest in right and good quality key pieces- once you are done with that, getting dressed up becomes much more easier on daily basis.
We all pretty much know about the Basic Fashion Essentials like Black and White t-shirts, a pair of well fitted Blue Denim or a pair of Black Or Nude pumps, and must have read about these almost everywhere. But there are few things that we often neglect and that should be duly taken care of for carefree and easy dressing.
Lets check out :
- Shape-wear : You could be wearing everything right and fashion appropriate from head to toe but a tummy bulging out never looks cool. So to curb that thing we need to invest in a good Shapewear that fits perfectly and is easy to wear. There are variety of Shapewear available in market but make sure they are of breathable fabric otherwise they could be more uncomfortable than a bulging tummy.
- A pair of Comfortable Platform Heels : However comfortable your Stilettos may be but they can’t be worn for long hours. So, a nice pair of Platform Heels or Wedges will do the trick when you don’t want to wear flats and still need to be comfortable.
- Seamless Innerwear : Any latest released hip hop song could have encouraged people to showoff their Innerwear in the past, but it’s not cool anymore. Body hugging dresses and leggings doesn’t look great if they show where you hooked your bra or where your underwear ends. Good quality Innerwear with seamless fabric really helps you on days when you are wearing anything stretchable or delicate.
- A CLASSIC WATCH : A Classic Wristwatch always looks good and speaks of elegance. Its worth investing in one as it can be passed onto generations.
- CLASSIC BLACK TOTE : A good quality Handbag speaks a lot about your personality and style. There are number of trends that come and go but a Classic Black Tote is never out of fashion. If your pocket allows go for a luxury brand otherwise a good quality bag will do the trick.
- SLIP : Slips are the most underrated piece of clothing that works magically under your see through dresses in summers made from fabric like Georgette or Cotton. They add dimension to your clothes and make sure that the fabric doesn’t cling to your body due to sweat when its humid out there.
- A pair of Sunglasses : A nice pair of shades that suits your face structure can instantly revamp your look. It can make you look fresh and dressed up even on those days when you haven’t made much effort to look good. Make sure you have at least one quality pair that works fine with everything you wear.
Hope this post helps you in dressing up next time and if you have anything more to add let me know in the comments section below.
CAMISOLE & LEGGINGS / DOROTHY PERKINS FROM JABONG
SHRUG / NEW LOOK
HEELS / CARLTON LONDON
BAG / MISS BENNETT LONDON