Humid weather literally takes toll on my hair. Greasy, Oily hair and Itchy scalp are common problems and not to forget mentioning regular hair fall and weakened hair roots. Oiling my hair in such a climate seems headache to me as I cant stand oil in my hair. Forget styling! Anything I do with my hair ( Blowdry / Straighten / Curling ) make them brittle and cause even further more damage. Result, say Hi! to luster less and dull hair.
Troubled by everything above- all I wished was to get my hands on a magic potion that could deliver instant result to all my hair woes. So, I went ahead and booked an appointment for Fusio-Dose treatment by Kerastase. I have heard quite nice reviews about the same so thought of giving it a try. Kerastase Fusio-Dose treatment is a treatment that instantly transforms your dull and lifeless hair into party ready. It nourishes your hair in minimal time and cost. The plus point of this treatment is that it targets multiple hair problems like dandruff, hair thinning, chemically treated hair or dry scalp in just one go.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH KERASTASE FUSIO-DOSE TREATMENT
Fusio-Dose treatment just takes twenty to thirty minutes for the whole procedure and is available at all leading Kerastase salons and salons that use Kerastase products as their hair care range. Before starting the treatment I discussed my primary & secondary hair concerns with my Consultant and he checked my scalp for same. Mine were Hair-fall and Dandruff, and here’s what he did step by step.
- My hair was washed twice with Kerastase Densifique Bain Densite Shampoo for improving hair texture and density and then with Kerastase Specifique Bain Exfoliant Hydrating Anti Dandruff Shampoo.
- After shampooing and towel drying, my hair were treated with a mixture consisting of a Concentrate and a Booster that were specifically chosen as per my hair concerns.
- The Concentrate used is known as Vita- Ciment meant for replenishing protein into hair and the Booster as Reconstruction.
- Mixture was sprayed into my hair and gently massaged from roots to ends.
- After keeping this mixture for almost ten minutes my hair was rinsed thoroughly with water and blow dried.
The instant effect of this treatment was way manageable and soft straight hair but I was bit skeptical about how long this will last, and to my surprise it’s almost been a month since I had this treatment and my hair are still behaving awesome.
- Effect of Fusion-Dose hair treatment stays intact for almost three to four weeks depending upon your daily hair care routine.
- It costs between Rs. 1200 to 1500, so quite an affordable option.
- I definitely have less hair fall.
- My hair feel nourished and I don’t have any major dandruff concerns.
- This treatment is worth giving a try for sure.
RATING : 4/5
LOCATION COURTESY : LOOKS SALON ( Elante Mall Chandigarh )
CONTENT & PHOTOGRAPHS : SUNAINA MITTAL