I do not know what kept me occupied and I couldn’t post review of these beauties earlier. I bought Huda Beauty liquid matte minis almost six months back and trust me I haven’t bought any new lipstick since then and this is quite unbelievable for a person like me who lives by the quote
Life is too short, Buy all the Lipsticks
I love how lipstick brands these days are coming up with the idea of mini versions of full size products, so that we can try lot more shades without compromising on our pocket. Huda Beauty liquid matte minis comes in four editions, each edition comprising four different shades in the similar colour scheme. You can choose from Brown, Red, Pink or N*de editions else you can buy all four of them, but shade Trendsetter and Flirt are repeated in the N*ude edition. I personally ordered two sets of Huda Beauty liquid matte minis in the Brown and Red edition.
What I like about Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Minis
- You get to try lot more shades.
- Best for testing and trying and then finally choosing your favourite shade to order a full size later.
- Ideal for mixing and matching different shades and coming up with a new shade all together.
- Cute and easy to carry.
- Very mild tropical kinda fragrance that I personally liked a lot.
What I love about Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Minis
- Formula is great and dries up quickly.
- Doesn’t dries out your lips on the contrary it is quite moisturising.
- A single pack consists of four different shades that can be mixed and matched according to one’s own preference.
- Gives plumping effect to lips.
- Colour pay off is really good.
What I dint like about Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Minis
- Darker shades are bit patchy.
- Product you get (1.9ml) is less than half of the full sized product (5ml)
- Darker shade need lip liner for proper application.
My favourites from Huda Beauty Matte Minis
Flirt & Trendsetter from the Brow Edition and Material Girl & Heartbreaker from the Red edition.
I am glad that I bought minis instead of buying full sized products because I always end up mixing and matching them and creating my own rainbows 🙂