We girls love shoes !! Don’t we ? All the shopping apps in my phone are filled with the heels and shoes i yearn for . The one i am wearing here are from Miss Bennet London available at JABONG . I haven’t tried anything from their clothing line yet but so far i am quite impressed with their shoes and bags section . They have such latest designs and great quality products at very pocket friendly prices . I recently ordered two pairs of shoes from this brand and i am loving both of them . Designs are so chic and latest and one thing that always matters to me while buying shoes is comfort . I always refrain from buying shoes that are of poor quality even if they are looking yum and are being sold at irresistible prices . Block heels are very much in trend these days and who could be more happier than me . I do love wearing stilettos but not at the cost of comfort . Block heels or wedges would always be my first love . With the comfort of flats they make you look more presentable and classy . You can move around in these all day long and still have happy feet at the end of the day . I would name these ” practical heels ” rather !!
A very good excuse for buying more shoes like ever
NO MATTER HOW MUCH I EAT … THE SHOE STILL FIT ! 😉
If you are a beginner in terms of shoe collection here are some suggestions for you 🙂
- Buy the basic ones first like some black , tan , nude or beige and then go for bright colors like reds and blues .
- A pair of golden flats would go with almost everything you wear whether its jeans , shorts , skirts or maxi dresses or even knee length cute girly dresses. So , just go and buy one now 🙂
- Keep the designs simple for everyday purpose and try and keep stones embellished and bling heels for party or functional events .
- Don’t just go by the looks of the shoes or heels , try and walk in them and if you are comfortable enough then only go and buy them . An ill fitted or uncomfortable pair would reflect on your face .
- Never get into tricks thrown by the salesman when they say that a tight fitting shoe would loosen up after some wearing . Avoid buying such shoes as the damage and pain it may cause during that loosening period could stay forever .
- Avoid buying heels with elastic bands .
- If you are beginner in terms of wearing high heels first try small kitten heels, platform heels or wedges . Once you get used to these try more pointed and high heels .
- Only buy shoes online if you are sure of your size and have tried that brand size before as different brands do have different sizes as well as different fittings . And do make sure that the site has a return policy for shoes .
- Invest in good brands as they are always great value for your money . Focus on quality rather than quantity .
- A very important tip that i read somewhere is always buy shoes during afternoon as feet tend to swell during the day and are at their optimum size.
Hope this post was helpful and for any beauty and fashion related queries do mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org