I am kind of obsessed with red and black these days .. Every single piece of cloth I need to buy turns out black and every lipstick color that I finally settle to is red . So, in my Beauty box I have got some variety of reds that are from different brands and varies with prize range . Everyone out there in fashion and beauty world is screaming that orange is the new red but somehow I still don’t want to come out of my Red Love Phase . I guess its gonna stay with me much longer …
ARE YOU WEARING RED LIPS TODAY ?
3. Beginners apply it using a lip brush as it would be much easier to fill your lips in the desired shape fuss free .
4. Always keep a tissue under your lips so that it doesn’t gets to your chin .
5. When you are going to wear a bright lip colour and especially when its red always apply loose powder on your face after you are done with your lip makeup as it would hide any freckles that you got near your mouth area while applying the lipstick .
6. Cross check your teeth before you leave ( People always end up getting lipstick transferred to their teeth while wearing bright shades .. Personal experience counts !! 😉
7. Finding it hard to wear a creamy red as sometimes it bleeds unknowingly and you come out looking like a participant in the hallowen party
Try these trick while opting for a glossy or creamy red :
- don’t use a lip balm instead moisturise your lips with a cold cream .
- next step is to dab some foundation and loose powder on your lips .
- outline your lips with a nude color pencil or a shade similar to your lipstick shade as it would help you to fill your lips right and the lip liner would work as a shield .
- blotting is the key … bloat it bloat it and again bloat it 🙂
These tricks helps me to wear my red perfectly and Hope this post helps you next time you want to color your lips red and any queries regarding fashion fitness or beauty u can email me at email@example.com
Interested in knowing which are my favourite reds and that one red that wins the Red War ??… If Yes !!then keep checking for this space 🙂 Till then wear your red and stay gorgeous 🙂